2021 Covid Guidelines
April 23 2021
From Monday 9th August level 0 restrictions will be in place across Scotland and we will be observing a number of relaxations on restrictions as several of our facilities reopen to the public. We will still be operating a track & trace system both on the course and in the clubhouse and face coverings must be worn in the clubhouse on entering and moving around.
Our courses remain open for play offering the challenge of links golf in a safe environment for all ages and abilities.
We have undertaken a number of measures to ensure the safety of our colleagues and golfers. Please help us ensuring our courses and facilities can provide a safe environment at this time. Please do not come to any of the courses if you are showing Covid-19 symptoms.
• Please follow all instructions for golf that are displayed on the 1st tee.
• Please repair pitchmarks on the green surfaces.
• There are currently no restrictions on the use of trolleys on any course.
Important information for after your visit
• If you start to feel unwell or experience symptoms of COVID-19, please follow NHS guidelines.
• If you test positive for COVID-19, follow Government guidelines. If you’ve tested positive within 7 days of your visit to any of our facilities, please also let us know at the earliest opportunity by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01333 320202
The health and wellbeing of colleagues, customers and golfers remains our priority and we continue to ensure we provide a safe environment for everyone, promoting social distancing and responsible behaviour at all times.
If you do have or make a booking in the days and weeks ahead please do not come to any of the courses if you are showing Covid-19 symptoms. If you have visited the Links and start to feel unwell or experience symptoms of Covid-19, please follow NHS guidelines. If you test positive for Covid-19, follow Government guidelines